Dear Mom

I'm feeling tired today, left alone in the room hugging a pilow,
touching my phone distracted my mind,
it's lonely to eat tonight..

Suddenly, I was frightened by the ringing phone,
my mom's worried voice asked if i've eaten,
these words annoyed me but today it's different,
the forgotten promise are remembered..

I will be a person with pretty heart, and become a person who is selfless,
I'll keep the love of my mother's wishes,
I think of mother who used to share my dreams and brush my hair..

Though I've made hurtful wrong choices, you silently watched over me from behind,
But now I think more than an innocent child,
The meaning of mom's silent prayers..

What will I do, yet my heart is small, can I do better without holding mother's hand

I'm afraid that it will still lack, I'll be a wise daughter of my mom,
I will be a proud daughter no matter where I go,
I'll keep the love of my mother's wishes..

I'll show endless love,
I'll have a warm heart,
I'm shy to express to mom,
That I really love my mom...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...